A little bit about garbage sorting
Almost every thing that uses people, sooner or later becomes garbage and ends his life in landfills. If humanity is to produce waste at the same rate at which produces now, 100 years later, our planet is in danger of turning into a giant garbage dump.
Most people takes off trash in one place, without thinking about the fact that some types of waste subject to mandatory recycling and throw them just can not. This is especially true of batteries, batteries, mercury lamps, solvents, household appliances, expired medicines and even some wood products, colored paint. With the expansion of such wastes emit toxic substances that enter the soil, and then in the reservoirs, thereby poisoning them and causing irreparable harm to the environment.
The process of sorting debris consists of the following stages:
- • Separation of food waste from household;
- • Sorting of household waste to be recycled;
- • Disposal of biowaste — tree branches, leaves, grass, etc..
To simplify the sorting of waste is better to divide it into 3 types:
1. Tara. By packaging include plastic boxes and bottles, plastic jars and utensils, plastic bags and film, plastic packaging of sausages, cheese, milk, juice, household chemicals. It also includes packaging tin canning and beer cans, cans of carbonated beverages, cork from bottles, foil.
2. Waste paper. This category includes: a book without a cover, letters, magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, wrapping paper, cardboard boxes and folders, and others.
3. Biodegradable wastes include: paper towels and napkins, hair, tea leaves and leaf bags, eggshells, bread, fruits, vegetables, plants and flowers. Non-degradable bio-waste: the bones of large animals, soups, dairy products, beverages. Such waste is sorted separately from decaying.
For more convenient sorting is better to put several containers of different colors. For each type of waste to determine its color or mark sticker. In sorting garbage has its own nuances — a wet paper, for example, can not be put into a container with waste paper, because such paper is used to make recycled.
You can also put the container in which to develop the garbage that you can not identify the type.
Compliance with these simple rules for the organization of waste in the future will greatly benefit by reducing the myriad of landfills, worsening the already not the best environmental situation.